The Best Backsplash Ideas for White Kitchen Cabinets
Backsplash Inspiration & Design by Jack Rosen
The use of white in home design has made a considerable resurgence in recent years. It’s elegant, it’s effective, and it allows for some of the most malleable and all-encompassing kitchen designs one can find. If you’ve chosen white kitchen cabinets for your Olney home, you might now be wondering how best to further decorate. Perhaps you’re trying to consider the best backsplash to suit your new white kitchen cabinets?
If so, the expert design team at Jack Rosen has some options that may suit your interest. We make it our priority to offer up to our clients the best and most effective services and solutions possible, and today we are proud to present these gorgeous and unique backsplash options.
Backsplash Ideas for White Kitchen Cabinets in Maryland
It is very important to remember that in your kitchen design, all things should be functional. You want beauty in your backsplash to be certain, but you want to keep in mind maintenance and cleanliness as well. For these reasons, we find these backsplashes particularly eye-catching and effective for matching white kitchen cabinets:
- Marble. A bit of a “safe” option, marble is always a gorgeous addition to any kitchen space. It’s economical, it’s smart, it’s handsome; marble is a wonderful option for those who want definition and beauty, but also want to avoid a loud kitchen backsplash.
- Steel. The very same you might find in a professional kitchen, a steel backsplash is an extremely functional and easy to maintain kitchen option that fits ideally with modern-style kitchens, or it can be used in contemporary design.
- Geometric tile. Many enjoy the clean-cut beauty of white kitchen cabinets, but also would like to add a bit of complexity to the kitchen. Geometric tile of various sizes or shapes can be arranged into eye-catching designs, and allow for the use of color play. As a bonus, many treated tiles are very easy to maintain and keep clean.
- Glass. For those who want something truly unique, a glass backsplash might be just the thing. There are many options here, including using frosted glass for a nice “pow” statement. Another fun option is to go with simple clear glass, allowing you to change the color featured behind the glass as you see fit. A nice option for those who get bored easily and would like the option to change the backsplash color on occasion.
- White tile. There was a time when too much uniformity in a kitchen was frowned upon. But nowadays, kitchen design has become exceedingly diverse, and the “grand white kitchen” has become a bit of a vaunted option. Choosing white tile to match your white kitchen cabinets allows you to put the emphasis elsewhere or in the small details, such as adding brassed knobs to custom cabinetry, or by choosing a vivid lighting design.
Custom Kitchen Design with Jack Rosen
Professional Kitchen Remodeling & Kitchen Cabinetry Design
Do you need help choosing your ideal kitchen design, or are you looking for a trusted design team to help you make your kitchen dreams into a kitchen reality?
Contact Jack Rosen online today to get in touch with our experts!
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now