What questions should I ask my kitchen designer?
When you’re trying to narrow down your choices between a few different kitchen designers, ask each company questions like:
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide references I can contact?
- What are past projects you’ve done? Can I see your portfolio?
Once you’ve chosen the company, ask questions such as:
- Is an island a good option for my kitchen?
- If I want to increase the resale value of my home, what should I add to the kitchen?
- What kind of cabinetry would work best with the style of kitchen I want?
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now