Steps You Should Take to Plan a Jaw-Dropping Bathroom Remodel
Whether it’s the amazing looking bedroom or a masculine bathroom there is a reason why spectacular kitchens, and bathrooms, sell homes. While they were once considered purely utilitarian, the homeowner of today can also see the aesthetic value in addition to functionality, appreciating luxurious, high end fixtures, and finishes, in the rooms they visit most often. If you’re considering a bathroom remodel in Rockville, there are several essential elements, and steps you should consider in order to make the most of your investment, and achieve the timeless look, and feel you deserve. Additionally, if you are not in the Maryland area, you will have to research your local listings for professionals like bathroom remodeling contractors in NJ to get what you need.
Step 1: Plan Your Design for Your Rockville Bathroom Remodel
Every great bathroom remodel in Rockville starts with a well thought out plan. Regardless of whether you are remodeling with the intentions of selling your home or simply desire a change, consult with an expert to ensure your vision matches the size and configuration of the room. An experienced designer can help to maximize your use of the space, ensuring there is an adequate balance between form and function and making the most of resources and your budget.
Step 2: Visualize
Visit showrooms (like ours in Rockville), look online, create a Pinterest board, view print ads, take photographs, and make notes on which features and materials you love. Put together a visual image of how you would like your bathroom remodel to look so you can present these ideas to your designer.
Step 3: Combine Form and Function
The exciting part of any remodeling project, is choosing your design elements. Make a list of which items you would like to include in your new space from floors to fixtures, including these top essential elements of any luxurious, high-end bathroom:
- Standalone bathtub. Whether you opt for a clawfoot, soaking, or jetted bathtub, comfort is key. Look for a model with a gently sloped backrest and armrests, and for the ultimate in relaxation consider a model that utilizes chromatherapy: a lighting system that utilizes color to enhance your mood and wellbeing.
- Spa-like shower. Multiple jets, seating, recessed shelving, rain showerheads, steam showers, natural lighting, and natural stone are among the most coveted shower elements today.
- Heated floors. Radiant in-floor heating is a must for chilly mornings, and you can even set it on a timer so that a warm floor welcomes you each day.
- Custom cabinetry. Elegant storage solutions tie the look of your bathroom together, while reflecting your taste, and style. Choose from any number of materials, colors, and finishes, and let the design experts at Jack Rosen help you find the perfect fit.
- Stone, porcelain, and glass. Add an element of nature to your flooring, countertops, and shower walls with materials that wear well and will stand the test of time. You should See Frameless Shower Doors in a complimentary scheme, they’re stunning.
- Lighting. Many bathrooms aim to make use of both natural and artificial lighting as well as stay private.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Luxurious Bathroom Remodels in Rockville
Surround yourself with exquisite design elements, and custom finishes, turning your bathroom in to a spa-like retreat where you feel relaxed, and pampered every time you enter. Contact Jack Rosen today to learn more.
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now