Coastal Kitchen Design in Maryland, Northern VA & DC
Whether you’re planning a kitchen remodel or a new kitchen installation in a beachside home or you just want a coastal-inspired design, a beachy-themed design may be a great option for your kitchen.
Light colors (like blues and teals), accessories, and artwork that hint at beach themes can turn any kitchen into a space fit for seaside style.
For expert coastal kitchen designs, contact Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens online or call our design experts at 301-363-4064.
- Color – One of the main components of a coastal kitchen design is color. By using gentle, soothing colors like light blue, sea foam green, light beige, and soft pink, you can create a light, airy feeling in your kitchen.
- Walls – For wall design, using vertical, cottage-style boards can be a good addition to the coastal theme. Using seashells in murals or backsplashes also adds to the aesthetic.
- Décor – Décor in a coastal kitchen is usually seaside themed. Using linen, seashells, and light shades and hues will create a calming, serene look. Another way to add beachy vibes to your kitchen décor is by using driftwood and actual seashells for centerpieces or on storage shelving. Adding artwork with sea life, ships, and fishing will also bring the coastal design together.
- Furniture – Furniture in coastal kitchen designs tends to be simple and sturdy and usually constructed from traditional hardwood. Using a somewhat natural stain or finish will work well with a light and bright kitchen design.
- Cabinets – When choosing cabinets for your coastal kitchen, there are many options—from modern and contemporary styles in sleek hardwood or laminate to traditional designs in cherry, oak, and maple.
For more tips on how to create a coastal kitchen design in your Maryland, Northern VA, or Washington, DC home, contact Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens – call us at 301-363-4064.
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now