Bathroom Cabinetry Design
Cabinets are a vital aspect of your bathroom’s appearance and functionality. If you’re looking to add more storage space and create a lavish feel, consider working with Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens. We are a preferred bathroom cabinet designer in lower Montgomery County, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
Contact us online or call 301-363-4064 today to begin designing your custom bathroom cabinets.
Types of Bathroom Cabinetry
Consider what type of cabinets you might want:
- Bathroom vanities: When you want a beautifully crafted bathroom vanity, don’t settle for ordinary. Instead, team up with Jack Rosen to customize your vanity with high-end features, such as soft-close drawers, hidden hinges, custom molding, and integrated lighting.
- Custom bathroom storage: The key to maintaining a tidy bathroom is to have enough storage space. As a result, even a vanity with cabinet space below the sink may not be enough. That’s where bathroom wall cabinets, tub surrounds, and linen closets come into play.
- Traditional cabinet designs: Furniture-style cabinets with delicate finishes and ornate drawer pulls create a timeless look in bathrooms with other traditional features.
- Contemporary cabinet designs: For modern spaces, consider more streamlined cabinets with flat panels, frameless doors, straight lines, and simple or hidden hardware.
Bathroom Cabinet Manufacturers
Jack Rosen partners with leading cabinet manufacturers to deliver the best products and accessories for your project. Here are the brands we work with:
- Elmwood cabinetry: We are one of the largest Elmwood dealers in Maryland and DC. This manufacturer has been providing high-quality, environmentally friendly cabinets since 1973. Find styles ranging from timeless and traditional to sleek and modern.
- Rutt cabinetry: High-end Rutt cabinets are handcrafted with the perfect detailing to help your bathroom stand out. Rutt is known for features such as hand-fitted drawers, precision corners, and a multi-step varnish process that resists stains and scratches.
- Grabill cabinetry: This brand offers old-world craftsmanship combined with modern materials and designs. Our cabinet experts can help you select the ideal Grabill products for your bathroom.
- Artcraft cabinetry: Cutting-edge design and precision manufacturing make Artcraft the brand of choice for European-style custom cabinets. Expect a discerning selection of veneers, laminates, and finishes for a beautiful, long-lasting product.
Bathroom Cabinet Design in Lower Montgomery County, MD & Washington, DC
Do you need help designing custom bathroom cabinets? No matter what you’re looking for, Jack Rosen can help! Over the past 30+ years, we have become known for creating captivating environments with award-winning designs services. Allow us to transform your bathroom with gorgeous, functional cabinets you’ll enjoy for years to come.
Give us a call at 301-363-4064 or fill out our online contact form to schedule an appointment with one of our bathroom cabinet designers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bathroom Cabinetry
When should you replace bathroom cabinets?
If you take proper care of them, your bathroom cabinets should last decades. However, it could be time to upgrade if:
- The cabinets are outdated or damaged
- You’re renovating the rest of the bathroom
- You’re planning to sell your house soon
- You need more storage space
- You want to put in a second sink
What color of cabinets will make my bathroom look larger?
Because they reflect light, white or other light-colored cabinets are recommended to help make small bathrooms feel bigger. Scale also matters. Consider a smaller vanity to reclaim square footage in a little bathroom.
Can I install a bathroom vanity myself?
If you’re confident in your handyman skills, you may be able to install your vanity without help. However, you should not attempt a DIY project if the vanity (and its accompanying plumbing) must be relocated. It also makes sense to hire a professional if you don’t have the time or physical capabilities to attempt the job yourself.
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now