What are questions to ask when designing a kitchen?
Before starting any kitchen design project, it’s a good idea to “interview” the company you’re thinking about hiring. Ask questions like:
- How many years have you been in business?
- Can I see samples of past work?
- Do you provide references I can contact?
- Do you provide upfront estimates?
- How do you stay updated with new industry standards, the latest technology, etc.?
Learn more about what questions to ask your kitchen designer»
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now