The 5 Phases of a Kitchen Remodel in Arlington
A kitchen remodel is one of the more rewarding experiences a homeowner can enjoy. The entire process is about getting what you want out of your home; building something that reflects your wants, needs, and tastes. Today we would like to highlight that very thing—the process and phases one goes through during a remodel project.
Are you looking for an exceptional, award-winning design team to help you with your kitchen remodeling in Arlington? If yes, contact Jack Rosen online!
The Five Phases of Kitchen Remodeling in Arlington
The journey is nearly as critical as the result when it comes to kitchen design, and knowing what’s to come can help you plan ahead, know what you need, and know what to expect in the upcoming days. The process, most typically, goes in these phases:
- The beginning always starts with an idea. An image, a dream— call it what you like, but all great kitchen remodeling projects start with your idea for what a kitchen should look like. Your ideal kitchen, if you will. Start building on those ideas, write everything down, save pictures; everything is worth considering if it’s what you love. I recommend checking out pictures on Instagram and Pinterest for some inspiration.
- Find your design team. Next to fulfilling your wants and needs, nothing is more vital than the perfect design team for your kitchen remodel. You want a team that can share your vision, and one you can trust to bring the project to a complete and satisfactory conclusion. One you’ve found the right design experts for you, get in contact and set a date for a consultation.
- The design phase. This is where ideas are refined into functional design. You’ll work closely with your chosen design team in order to plan the perfect kitchen for you. Blueprints and modeling will be done, and things will really begin to solidify before the work begins. If you’ve chosen your team carefully, they can help you turn your kitchen remodeling in Arlington into a perfect, simple, and stress-free project.
- Pre-remodel preparation and construction. Contractors are hired, if needed, and supplies and chosen materials are procured from the appropriate vendor. Once it’s all in place and on-site, construction and remodeling will begin. During this phase you should (if you’ve chosen a trustworthy team) be kept in the loop and apprised of how the project is progressing.
- Project completion. Once construction is done and the cleanup crews have gone home, you’re left with your perfect, ideal, dream kitchen space. Is it functional? Is it gorgeous? We hope it’s both and more! You know those pictures you were looking at on Instagram for inspiration…well now, we hope your kitchen is something you’re proud to post about online, and show it off to others!
Kitchen Design and Kitchen Remodeling in Arlington
When you need trusted, certified, and highly experienced design and build professionals to help with your dream kitchen remodel, you can always rely on the experts at Jack Rosen! We help make your dream kitchen into a complete reality, and we’re always here to help. Contact us today to set a date for your consultation!
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now