Top 10 Kitchen Design Staples
To create a kitchen design you’ll love for years to come, it’s important to incorporate these 10 kitchen design staples.
Ready to create your dream kitchen? Contact Jack Rosen today!
Our 10 Kitchen Design Staples for a Kitchen You’ll Love for Years to Come
- A vision. You need to have a clear idea of your wants and needs.
- Good work flow. A functioning kitchen allows easy access to all the essentials.
- Adequate storage. Every item needs a place to live out of the way.
- Effective lighting. Lighting supports both good aesthetics and good function.
- Clear access. Entryways should be clear and unobstructed both for safety and comfort.
- Proper function. Countertop space and proper appliances to fit your needs are a must.
- Appeal. Choose a design that won’t go out of style in 5 years.
- Versatility. No one uses their kitchen purely for cooking. Make sure it can accommodate other parts of life.
- A color scheme. Choose at least one base color and an accent color to work with.
- A good design team. Good kitchen designers can take your vision and transform it into your dream kitchen.
Contact Jack Rosen for Your Dream Kitchen Design in the Washington, DC Area
When you need a dream kitchen, call jack Rosen. We’ve been providing timeless, modern, and contemporary kitchens to residents of the Washington, DC area for more than 30 years!
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now