Kitchen Remodeling in MD, DC & VA
The best designs for kitchen remodeling come from the best kitchen designers. Is it time for a new design and fresh look? To get the most out of your kitchen, you should make sure it caters not only to your stylistic preferences but also to your needs and lifestyle.
A custom kitchen is a great way to make sure your space fulfills all three. If you’re looking for the experts in kitchen remodeling in Maryland, Washington, DC, or northern Virginia, look no further. Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens offers kitchen design services and four lines of custom cabinetry: Elmwood, Grabill, Rutt, and Artcraft. We have all your kitchen design needs covered.
Contact us online or call 301-363-4064 today for kitchen remodeling in Maryland, DC, or northern Virginia.
Do You Need a Kitchen Remodel?
There are several reasons you may need kitchen remodeling. Your kitchen should be efficient and well-designed, and with the right designers, it can be beautiful as well.
Before even speaking with kitchen designers, it might help to evaluate your situation and identify your unique needs. As you’re thinking about your kitchen remodel or renovation, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have enough floor space?
- Do I want a more open floor plan?
- Is my workspace sufficient?
- Do I have ample room in my cabinets?
- Does my kitchen have the “work triangle”?
- Does my kitchen need better lighting or more natural light?
- Are there any must-have features my current kitchen design lacks?
Our kitchen remodeling experts and designers will ask you these types of questions and more to better determine the scope of your kitchen remodeling project and what your needs are.
Need Kitchen Remodel Ideas? Check Out Our Blog
There are many things to consider for your new kitchen remodeling design. Not sure where to start? Our kitchen design blog features articles that cover everything from what color of custom kitchen cabinets to choose to what style of kitchen design is right for you.
Or how about a handy guide to get you started? Download our luxury kitchens e-guide below.
Kitchen Remodeling Tips
In general, there are some important kitchen remodeling considerations to keep in mind, whether you want to expand your space or are transforming your charming country kitchen into a modern masterpiece:
- If your plumbing lines allow for it, try to put the sink between two major appliances since you use it so often. This will make cooking much easier. If you’re unsure about your plumbing lines, you could always consider calling your local plumber to get some advice and help. If you can find a 24/7 emergency plumber, that might be better for you if you’ve started the renovation and aren’t sure what time you might run into trouble.
- Not every kitchen is big, but it’s all about working with what you have. If you don’t want to expand, there are other ways to make your kitchen seem more open and spacious (think: beige, pale yellow, and other light shades, bay windows, etc.)
- Keep the kitchen design consistent with the rest of your home, particularly when it comes to adjacent rooms — for example, when choosing a kitchen dresser, consider if it’ll clash with the color or decor in the adjacent room. After all, a rustic country kitchen may seem out of place in a home that has contemporary furniture and décor and a modern layout.
- If you can, add some personality and distinctive touches to your kitchen to make it uniquely yours. If you’re not interested in a cookie-cutter design for your kitchen remodel, use the architectural details or design elements in your house (most homes have unique design elements — they just sometimes go unnoticed until it’s time to remodel).
Ultimately, it comes down to your personal preferences and needs. If you want a contemporary, low-maintenance kitchen, stainless steel surfaces work well (plus they’re scratch-resistant and virtually maintenance-free, which always makes life easier in the kitchen).
Do you entertain a lot and want a beautiful space that’s sure to impress? A traditional kitchen with granite countertops, wood flooring, and custom crown molding may be right for you.
Choose Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens
Whether you want a modern space, a traditional kitchen with timeless appeal, or something in between, Jack Rosen can design a kitchen that’s perfectly suited to your needs and lifestyle.
Contact us or call 301-363-4064 to schedule a kitchen remodeling consultation in DC, Maryland or northern Virginia.
Visit Our Showroom in Rockville
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now