Should You Hire a Kitchen Designer?
Are you planning to remodel your kitchen? It’s exciting but can be a lot of work. The big question many homeowners ask themselves is, “Should I hire a kitchen designer?” There are many benefits of working with kitchen designers!
How Kitchen Designers Help the Overall Remodel
Some homeowners already have contractors they use for installation of cabinets and other products and wonder about the true value of working with a kitchen designer. Here is why it can be extremely helpful to hire a kitchen design company:
- Remodeling is no small task. Sometimes it’s even hard to decide where to begin with a kitchen remodel. Kitchen renovation is a huge process and with a design team, you won’t feel as stressed about things like budget, the timeline, etc.
- There are many decisions to make. The sheer number of options you have for various products (cabinets, floors, countertops, lights, etc.) can be overwhelming. A kitchen designer can make recommendations based on the size, shape, and style of your space—as well as your budget, lifestyle, and needs.
- The space should look good. This one may seem like a no-brainer, but your kitchen design should be attractive and complement the rest of your home. Kitchen designers have design experience and know what colors look good together and how to make sure the remodel is completely seamless.
- The kitchen should be efficient. Not only should your space be beautiful, but it needs to function well. A good-looking kitchen will get old fast if it’s not efficient. Kitchen designers have experience with space and functionality—including the right dimensions to ensure easy movement, proper storage, etc.
- You can save money. Hiring a kitchen designer can save you money, especially if you don’t have a trusted installation company you use. Most designers have a relationship with manufacturers and installers. This ensure you’ll work with a company you can trust, and you may even be able to get products at discounted prices (particularly if you don’t remodel during peak season).
- Your space will be tailored to you. This is the best thing about a custom kitchen designer! They work with you to determine your unique needs and design wishes. You won’t have a cookie-cutter kitchen—your space will reflect your personality and look exactly the way you want.
Need a Custom Kitchen Designer in the DC Area?
If you want to hire a kitchen designer in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, Jack Rosen Custom Kitchens is a good name to know! For more than 30 years, we’ve been designing beautiful, award-winning kitchens for homeowners throughout Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia.
Contact us to learn more about our services—feel free to visit our showroom and browse our portfolio.
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now